Monday, February 22, 2010

Unbelievable Change

Its been 5 years since I have met Sanket and so much seem to change since then. By change I mean everything… like at the beginning of these 5 year Sanket was a friend, then changed to good friend, then a “Just good friend” :P , then a boy friend then fianc√© and now a husband.

I enjoyed all these phases in our relationship. And so I can say that our relationship changed or should I say grew gradually and pleasantly.

During all this growing of our relationship, one thing that was always constant was Sanket’s craziness for his gym workout. I always use to complaint, ‘he loves his gym and workout more than me’. In any weather, under any circumstances he would never miss his gym. Even in Canada in extreme temperatures of – 45C, I have seen him going to the gym.

But now there is a change. I don’t know if it is a good change or not so good change. Sanket makes excuses for not going to the gym. Can you believe that? But you have to believe that, he gives excuses like, I was too tired, I was too sleepy, my back was paining, I am feeling feverish… un believable right?

You know what is even more unbelievable? J I do not bunk gym at all. I get up 5:00 in the morning and go to the gym everyday. And on top of it, if I find Sanket still sleeping when I get back, I scold him for not going. Isn’t this too much of a change?

5 comments:

  1. That is not good :). Ab main akela hi bach gaya :'( dang!! need to start fitness training for sure.. but so much dedication? doubtful :O

    Enjoy!!
    Dharmesh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, in both cases, it is 'sangat ka asar' ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 months = too long... write!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOLY COW! THATS A CHANGE...I cannot believe that....

    ReplyDelete