Friday, March 4, 2011

Smile

I came across this nice poem and thought this would be a good start to getting back to this blog. :)


Smile
Smiling is infectious
You catch it like the flu
When someone smiled at me today
I started smiling too
I walked around the corner
And someone saw me grin
When he smiled I realised
I had passed it on to him
I thought about the smile
And then realised its worth
A single smile like mine
Could travel round the earth
So if you feel a smile begin
Don't leave it undetected
Start an epidemic
And get the world infected.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome Back Kavs,
    Remember those days when we all got together and had a good laugh. Dont remember passing any day without smiling and laughing when we were together.

    I believe in this "smile" epidemic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was the best time of my life!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back.
    Only this kind of an epidemic will be welcomed with a smile.

    This is a nice poem.

    ReplyDelete